Ballad Health Medical Associates Sports Medicine is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Same-day appointments and walk-ins are offered for sports injuries to get you the care you need quickly.
Treatment for sports-related injuries
Our talented, skilled sports medicine team is here to work with you to ensure you get back to your favorite sport or hobby as soon as possible.
Your orthopedic and sports medicine specialist will use exercise, rehabilitation and medication in conjunction with or as an alternative to surgery to help you reach your full potential.
We provide care for a wide range of sports-related services and treatments, including:
- Non-operative orthopedic care, including hands-on therapy and treatment for various orthopedic conditions, such as runner’s knee, tennis elbow and leg or foot pain
- Full treatment for any sports-related injury, whether that’s a sprain, strain, dislocation or rotator cuff injury
- Therapy and treatment for back issues for patients who are of college-age or younger
- Joint injections under fluoroscopy or ultrasound
- Referrals for sports-related conditions that require surgery, such as hip replacement, knee replacement, shoulder surgery, arthroscopy and ACL surgery
24/7 access to your care
With our secure MyChart online portal, you can access your own or a family member's medical records and manage your family's care at any time.
MyChart allows you to see test results, refill a prescription, check immunization history, message your doctor and request an appointment – all from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Download the Ballad Health mobile app today to access your MyChart, bill payment and virtual telehealth services in one easy-to-use location.
Schedule your appointment or ask us about any of our services by calling (423) 433-6390.